Sunday 27 March 2011

There's always a first time....

Who am I?
Why am I doing this?
Where do I come from?
There are going to be a lot of  whos n wheres n whys and hows..... I will have definite answers to some which will relate to the factual data but some..... I might not know!
so who am I.... a 22yr 11month and 6days old female.
where do I come from..... basically from the Indian subcontinent....eastern coastal belt from the state of Temples but brought up in the capital city!
why am I doing this..... ummm it was just something that was there in my imaginary to-do list and I recently thought that I needed to vent out the inner feelings in a much more detailed manner rather than just sticking to the limited space on fb or something.....
Ok so whoever might accidently read this might think "yeah, hello its like such an old thing and ppl have been doing this for like ages now".... but ya forgive this lil soul.... There's always a first time to things....
So here I am writing my very first blog! :)

4 comments:

  1. its awsome samy...n i ll b ur first follower...waiting fr sum more to cum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree wid shreya...its realllyyy nice..Come on somi put up ur thinkin caps again coz we r waiting for more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute blog by a very cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ shreya n shruti...... thanks guys , thanks for the motivation
    @lisa.....nitish plz use ur own id... :P

    ReplyDelete